Fees & Financing
Invest in your future
Pursuing a university degree is one of the biggest investments you can make, so it’s important to ensure you have financing in place before you start. There are plenty of ways to finance your studies - from loans to scholarships, grants, and employer sponsorship.
We think studying at SIU is a great investment, which is why we do everything possible to make our programs accessible to all. We are committed to helping you explore and evaluate different financing options to make sure this investment does not stand in the way of your future!
The tuition, fee rates, as well as charge descriptions can be found in Schiller International University’s Catalog Supplements.
Tuition and fees are assessed by course level, not student classification (i.e. if an undergraduate student takes a graduate level course the graduate rates apply).
Included in Tuition Fees
- All books and materials
- Integrated language classes throughout the program
- Personal development seminars and workshops
- Student Activities (that’s for Heidelberg …)
Note: The tuition fee does not include airfare, travel expenses, accommodation, or visa fees. Tuition rates are subject to change.
We can help you finance your studies
Pursuing a university degree can be a substantial investment, not only in terms of time and energy, but also financially. Have a look at our financing options below:
- Approximately 85% of students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents receive financial aid.
- Scholarships, grants, and loans are available for those who qualify. Aid is generally available for U.S. citizens or permanent residents only.
- Veterans and medically disabled students may be eligible for other resources of aid.
International students may be required to furnish proof of available funds.
For more information on tuition and costs, please download the supplement to our catalog.
Payment Options: Credit card, bank transfer, flywire.