The tuition, fee rates, as well as charge descriptions can be found in Schiller International University’s Catalog Supplements (see below). Tuition and fees are assessed by course level, not student classification, i.e. if an undergraduate student takes a graduate level course the graduate rates apply. Other factors that determine the credit rate are: residency, admission term, course campus and, for some graduate students, their college or program. Tuition rates are subject to change.
- Approximately 85% of students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents receive financial aid.
- Scholarships, grants and loans are available for those who qualify. Aid is generally available for U.S. citizens or permanent residents only.
- Veterans and medically disabled students may be eligible for other resources of aid.
- International students may be required to furnish proof of available funds.
For more information on tuition and costs, please download the supplement to our catalog below.
- Heidelberg Campus Supplement 2018-2019
- Madrid Campus Supplement 2018-2019
- Paris Campus Supplement 2018-2019 or Paris Tuition & Fees page
- Tampa Bay Campus Supplement 2018-2019
|Calculate Your Fees|
Already got your degree? Then join the Schiller International University Alumni Organization. Through our Schiller Alumni Network, we welcome the opportunity to connect, share, and hear from our thousands of alumni, many of whom are leading and driving success for a wide variety of companies around the world.