You may request a copy of your official transcript at any time. Your transcripts can be released directly to you or to a third party, such as an employer, or to another university. All transcripts will be sent sealed in a secure envelope. To request your undergraduate or graduate official transcript, please follow the steps below or come directly to the campus to the Office of the Registrar with a valid picture ID.
If you attended or graduated after 2008, please send your request to the campus you attended:
If you attended or graduated prior to 2008, your request cannot be processed at the European campuses. Students must send their request and payments to the Main Campus, Office of the Registrar in Florida, USA:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax requests to: 727-738-8405
Please allow 7 – 14 business days for processing when dates of attendance are from January 1, 2008 to present. For transcripts prior to 2008, please allow 1 – 2 months for processing.
How to request your transcripts:
- Download and print the Transcript/Duplicate Diploma Request Form
- Fill out and sign the form
- Submit the form by email to the appropriate Office of the Registrar
- Please ensure Page 2 is attached to your request, or you may contact your Campus Bursar, for payment
Payments can be made by cash, U.S. check, money order, or credit card.
Please note: Your transcripts will not be released if you have an overdue or unpaid student account balance.
University of Roehampton transcripts
To request your transcripts from the University of Roehampton, please follow this link.