Transcript Request

You may request a copy of your official transcript at any time. Your transcripts can be released directly to you or to a third party, such as an employer, or to another university. All transcripts will be sent sealed in a secure envelope. To request your undergraduate or graduate official transcript, please follow the steps below or come directly to the campus to the Office of the Registrar with a valid picture ID.

If you attended or graduated after 2008, please send your request to the campus you attended:

All transcript requests for students who attended or graduated prior to 2008 cannot be processed at the European campuses. Students must send their request and payments to the Main Office of the Registrar in Florida, USA at or fax requests to: 727-738-8405.

How to request your transcripts:

  • Download and print the Transcript Request Form
  • Fill out and sign the form
  • Submit the form by email to the appropriate Office of the Registrar
  • Make your payment to the Campus Bursar

Payments can be made by Paypal, by credit card (please see Transcript Request Form), or by cash. As soon as payment is received, allow a minimum of 14 business days for processing.

PayPal Transcript Payment:

Please note: Your transcripts will not be released if you have an overdue student account balance.


University of Roehampton transcripts

To request your transcripts from the University of Roehampton, please follow this link.