Student Housing in Paris
French Government Financial Aid for Housing (CAF)
All students in France are eligible to apply for financial assistance towards their living costs. Students will need to fill out the online registration form directly on the website first and then take it to their local CAF branch.
Below is a list of the documents you will need to provide:
- The most recent rent receipt (quittance de loyer)
- Your residence contract, which should be provided by your landlord or real estate agency
- Your most recent telephone or electricity bill, as proof of residence.
- Your “relevé d’identité bancaire” (RIB). This document, available from your bank, identifies your bank name, address, and account number.
- Your student visa, residence permit or copy of ID
- Your certificate of enrollment that you will receive upon arrival at Schiller
- A document stating your income or resources.