Accredited Master Degree Programs
All Master degree programs require students to hold a qualified Bachelor degree. Depending on the field of study, the student must complete between 36 and 45 semester credits. Please note that the MIM program consists of 12 courses designed for those who earned a Bachelor degree in a field other than business. Students who experience problems with their English competence may need extra sessions to complete the program. The level of competence in English is tested at the start of the program.
MBA Preparatory Courses
Schiller International University offers individual MBA preparatory courses for students without a business background. This helps students prepare for admission into Schiller International University’s MBA program.
- International Business (MBA)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management (MBA)
- International Management (MIM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Management of Information Technology (MBA)
- International Relations and Diplomacy (MA)
Become a student of the world at Schiller International University! Contact us today for more information about how you can earn a Master’s Degree!
Don’t wait. Contact Schiller International University today!