Schiller International University (SIU) is proud to have partnered with the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London to offer our students the unique opportunity to earn a dual-degree through completing one program. Students who select a dual-degree program will be enrolled in both SIU and UoR at the same time and will receive two separate qualifications upon successful completion. Student’s courses will include a number of modules/credits which will count towards both degrees, in addition to a number that are specific to either their Schiller or their Roehampton qualification, including a Dissertation or Thesis.
The dual-degree programs offered at the Tampa Bay Campus include:
- Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Global Business – Roehampton BSc (H) in GB Award
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in International Relations & Diplomacy – Roehampton BA (H) in IRD Award
- Master in Business Administration – Roehampton MBA Award (3 options offered)
- Master of Science in International Management – Roehampton MSC in IM Award
- Master of Arts in International Relations & Diplomacy – Roehampton MA in IR Award
For more information on undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements, online provisions, and grading scales for the University of Roehampton award, please visit the Schiller International University Catalog.