Schiller International University (SIU) does not discriminate in its admission policy based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, or any other characteristic protected under the federal, state, or local law. Anyone wishing to attend SIU can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.schiller.edu. (See “Immigration” section for additional requirements that may apply).
An application for admission as an Undergraduate must include the following in
order to be considered:
- A non-refundable application fee of US $20 for students seeking admission to the Florida or Online campus or EUR €50 for students seeking admission to a European campus.
- Students with more than 24 college credits must sign a High School attestation in lieu of proof of HS graduation.
- Students with less than 24 college credits:
- High School Diploma, or Official High School transcript indicating date of graduation, or official GED transcript for US citizen/legal resident students or;
- Proof of completion of secondary education for students educated outside of the United States or the American educational system. Examples may include the Abitur,
Selectividad, Baccalauréat, International Baccalaureate (IB) “O” and “A”-level exam results
- See section “Proof of High School Graduation (Secondary Education) or GED” for further details
- Proof of English proficiency for students who are not native English speakers or did not complete their secondary education exclusively in the English language. (See “Evidence of English Fluency” for further details)
- Signed enrollment agreement
- Copy of official ID or passport (Visa Students).
Applicants wishing to enroll at one of the European campuses should direct their inquiries to the admissions department at the campus of interest. This information may be found on our main website at www.schiller.edu. Due to currency exchange rates, fees and tuition may vary from the U.S. amounts at the main Schiller campus in Florida. Applicants should review this information with the campus admissions representative.